Saturday, May 09, 2009

4:18 am

i just want to say, thank you god.
for everything and nothing in particular.
for the work-free weekend ahead of me (knock on wood).
for work that i enjoy.
for sweet little inspirations.
for comfy real loves.
for the internet.
for those wonderful moments that i savor right after the work is done.
for my keanna.
for first vitaplus.
for my bed.
for the weather.

thank you po. i should always remember to tell you that.

* * *


keanu is just so cute. still so cute, after all this years.
and, like everyone else who used to be my crush (minus a few exceptions), he will always have a special place in my heart. chos. cliche, but true. :-)

and i'm happy to know that he's playing jekyll and hyde in the film adaptation soon. love that story. it haunts and intrigues me. so sure, if i'm going to be objective, i can pick about half a dozen actors off the top of my head who would probably bring more "justice" to that classic role. but i won't, because I WANT THE ROLE TO BE PLAYED BY KEANU!

now why didn't i think of having him play this role in my fairy tales back then? the me-who-isn't-really-me could co-star with him. and on the set of this movie, they will fall in love. she'll bring out the "hyde" in the jekyll that is keanu. a mushy-wushy, romantic, head-over-heels in love kind of hyde. haha.

* * *

1 day to go before b0yst0wn day. i didn't write the pilot episode but i'm excited just the same. not only because of arkin (promise!), but because all of us in the team were part of the story-building process. which means every episode, kahit hindi kami ang nagsulat, may input kami somehow. in bits and pieces. yun ang love ko sa ganito. at yun din ang love ko sa b0yst0wn. because from the drawing board to the final draft, we can honestly claim ownership. we can honestly say it came from us. almost purely from us, minus other people's revisions.

kaya, hurray b0yst0wn!
hurray arkin!
you're so cute, arkin!
beso me next time, wag mo nang kakalimutan!
let's have a decent pic together! and hug me in the pic, like we're close friends!

yan ang magiging short term goal ko. ang magkaroon ng decent pic with him. nasa mother network daw sila bukas. hay. ampathetic naman kung para akong groupie na susunod-sunod sa kanya.

nah...i guess hindi ko pa sya ganun kamahal. hehe.

No comments: