Wednesday, January 26, 2011

busy days are here again

i'm starting to feel it, and i'm grateful. my only regret is that i get to have less time for my baby.but it's the sacrifice we'll have to make. para din naman sa kanya 'to in the long run.

thank you lord, for blessings. for good health. for love. for family.

matagal ko na namang alam 'to, pero there are two things i don't like doing: attending high-profile parties, and presenting a powerpoint pitch to the boss. nung isang gabi naggatecrash ako sa isang uber-sushal na party sa corinthian gardens and i didn't think i'd survive the night, antisocial that i am. but thank god, nasurvive ko naman...at nakakain pa ko ng uber-sarap uber-sosyal na foodam. hehe.

neurosis ko na yata to. i really wish i were more of a gregarious girl. ang hirap kayang maging seryosong mahiyain. some people who don't really know me well mistake my shyness for kasupladahan. mataray kasi ang hulma ng fez ko, at pag nahihiya ako o naiilang ako hindi ako masyadong ngumingiti o nagsasalita. maybe if i weren't so shy and serious, life would be a lot sunnier. and it would be easier to make new friends.

hay. masaya ko tonight dahil after three nights, i'm home before 9 pm for my baby and my bosobear. i'm going to bed early with my husband on my left and my baby on my right and wake up refreshed tomorrow. thank you lord.

No comments: