Monday, August 15, 2011

proud momma time once again

bilang birthday month ito ng pinakamamahal kong babygirl, here's a few glimpses of her development over the past 12 months. mula sa 6 pound yellow-brown baby na niluwal ko noong augsut 23, 2010, she has grown into the healthy, happy baby who now has two front teeth and another one on the way.

at 11 months and 2 weeks, she's cuter than a button and more adorable than A in this doting mother's eyes, but remembering her days as a sweet little newborn moves me to near-tears. ewan ko. iba ang impact sa akin ng memories ko of audrey christi nung mga panahong yon. i get uber sentimental. grabe ang sense-memory faculties ko during those days.

even today, pag may nakikita akong bagong panganak na baby, i get transported to my memory of my daughter when she was that age. and no matter what my mood is, i would be softened, warmed inside, just being reminded of my child in the early days of her life, small, helpless and completely dependent on me.

No comments: