Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 2013!

This year, I promised to respect other people's time. Which means I should never be late for a meeting or a deadline again.

Wala pang isang linggo, binreak ko na nang ilang beses ang resolution/promise ko. Mas madaling sabihin kasi. Sorry naman Papa Neo Year.

Hay, time. Such a precious commmodity. Even more precious than money. You lose money, you can get back the same exact equivalent. You lose time, it's gone forever. Every second, every moment is unique. It can't be replaced.

I really should save time. I really should learn how. It's not in moving quickly, cause I move real quick if I need to, can even outwalk someone twice my size if I'm running late. It's in THINKING quickly. Processing quickly. Cause dun ako tumatagal. Pwede kayang maimprove yon? Or am i really just wired this way?

FOCUS. Another thing that I need. So badly. Lately.

Hay! Happy new year! Para lang may maipost dito. Getting to need this blog less and less as I grow older. Bad sign?

No comments: