Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Rainy night

I've been depressed these past few days. Kinda bone-deep depressed, up until this morning, before leaving for work.

Thankfully, I felt better when I got home this afternoon. My mother's prayers worked. i always ask my mother to pray for me whenever I need divine help. Feeling ko kasi, mas malakas sya kay Lord.

Rainy night. feel-good. I've always loved rain. Rain always makes me think of love. The cozy, take-my-breath-away romantic kind. 14 years old pa lang ako, ganoon na ang feeling ko, and I don't know where that came from.

Baka sa past life, or something.


deadlines. Treatment on Friday. Cookie order on Friday. Cookie order on Saturday. Cookie deadline on Monday. Powerpoint presentation pa rin.

Busy, busy.

i fantasize about it a whole lot lately. being a cookie magnate. a pastry magnate. someday. soon.

No comments: