Thursday, July 26, 2007

one year

shoot! i signed the contract.
a risk. but it was a risk worth taking. at least, from the perspective of this gullible little mind.

but i want. i've wanted since the day i realized that i wanted. and they're giving me a chance to prove myself. it's a one-chance kind of deal. with a lot of exclusivity clauses attached to it.

but heck. how many companies would give people like me a chance like that. how many people would invest money on the (still untried and untested) promise that i could be more than what i am now. one year is all i'm being asked to give up. and one year is all i have to prove to myself that signing the contract was a good career move. that their inclusion of me in their Ten to Hone was a good company decision.

so starting august, my One Year begins. life would change dramatically in many aspects. other opportunities would be lost, but one has to give some to get some. some, and more. i pray, i pray.

help me god. help me during this One Year. and the succeeding years after. because i only have the best intentions at heart. not only for myself, but for the ones who would eventually depend on me as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.