Saturday, May 10, 2008

it's one of those days

feeling low. what's new.
sabayan pa ng ulan sa dapithapon, on a workday that ended early.
i wanted to start right. i wanted to be on positivist mode. but i failed today. i lapsed back.

it's one of those days. when i would feel the urge to run to someone i love. and seek to be comforted. and make him make me feel better. i know it's not right. to put that kind of pressure on people. and so i held myself back.

i poured it on my dad instead. over coffee and yosi. and for some strange reason, i actually cried.

god what i'd do to have you answer my questions. to receive a new blueprint from you. all i know is what things i don't want to do anymore. and what scenarios seem attractive right now, if only they would become real to me.

* * *

i so miss you right now.
nothing would've been more perfect than you hugging me out of this quasi-misery.

No comments: