Sunday, September 13, 2009

browsing back

from an entry 3 years ago, during my Days at Da BeeBee Haus:

march 9. three weeks and i'm saying hello to the outside world. it's brief wayward swims like these that stamp out the idealist in me. but i wouldn't have had it any other way. ika nga ng kung sino, things happen for a reason. maybe i won't see it now, but the reason will eventually turn up.

the last sentence makes me want to laugh out loud. so all things happen for a reason. if my BB stint happened for a reason, ano yung reason?

well, i fell in love. haha. the me of three years ago would've barfed and rolled eyes at that answer. but it happened. if it weren't for those breezy six weeks, i never would've met osobear, and that's something i would forever be grateful for.
knock on wood, wag sanang magbago!

just a li'l lovesick thought. haha. i miss osobear! grrr!

No comments: