Saturday, September 25, 2010

i'm back (and missing the old life)

back to work. back to old habits. trying to marry the old with the new, praying that i'd succeed happily.

i'm grateful. sobra. that's why i want to do this right, wanna get back to fighting form. what matters at the end of the day is what's happening in the world within that phosphorus screen.

tuesday deadline. i'm scared as hell and these past two days i've been feeling like the greatest hack in tvlandia but what the heck. i'm going to just keep going. keep fighting. kaya ko to. walang ibang choice. hear me universe?!

i miss breastfeeding my baby. i miss holding her and exclusively taking care of her. dahil kailangan ko nang bumalik sa trabaho, si yaya at mga in-laws ko na ang nag-aalaga sa kanya ngayon. dahil medyo madilaw ang complexion nya, doctor says i should temporarily stop breastfeeding her para malaman namin kung gatas ko ang dahilan ng paninilaw nya.

i guess life's almost back to normal. almost. i guess that one month away from work was a period in twilight zone. i was missing so many things from my usual life back then, but it was not necessarily bad. i actually am missing those days now. those days na naga-adjust pa ko sa bagong bahay at bagong buhay, i would only have my baby when bosobear was away. i learned how to singlehandedly take care of her, how to decode her crying (gutom? nag-jebs? may kabag? inaantok?), how to carry her in my arms and change her diapers and make her burp and lie down on my side while breastfeeding her in the wee hours (para hindi ako mangawit sa kakakarga). kaya ngayon na may iba pang nag-aalaga sa kanya, namimiss ko sya...at medyo nagseselos din ako dun sa mga nag-aalaga pag kinakarga nila ang baby ko, hehe!

masarap magtrabaho sometimes, pero most of the time, mas masarap mag-alaga ng anak. i love my baby!

waaah. i miss you my baby aysiebear! tapusin ko lang deadline ko, maayos lang ang pagkayellow mo, balik na tayo sa dating gawi.









it's almost sunday. two days to go and i still have no complete liners. paksyet. lord, please help me. this is for my aysie. please, please help me pull this through nicely.

No comments: