Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fantasy Tuesday

Deadline  of Week 3, Draft 1 by Saturday night.
May gagawin pa para sa preparation for summit meeting tomorrow.
On the sidelines, 2 cookie deadlines up ahead. June 5th and 3rd week of June.

for an entire morning medyo nalito ako kung alin ang uunahin. Pero I've decided na unahin ang script deadline. Then allot the entire evening tonight to that summit stuff to-do thingie. Honestly, tinik sya sa utak ko. hindi ako makafocus dahil sa kanya.

Fantasy time.

That day when I can live on this baking business alone. Plus the other small side businesses, but this baking business, full time.

I will spend all day all night, just decorating cookies to my heart's content. Accepting orders left and right, making more than 1,000 cookies a month (or more!) because I can.

Then, there's the other pastries that aren't as laborious to do, kikita din kami doon. We can offer dessert buffets, even eventually distribute baked goods in bakeshops, bakeries, groceries, etc.

Magiging multimillionaires kami, earning hundreds of thousands every month, mainly on this baking business alone.

I'm throwing this out onto the universe. And claiming it, now.

But while the universe is working on my wish, I still have deadlines to meet. :-)

No comments: