Wednesday, August 05, 2015

inspiration

he's so beautiful.

ang daming beautiful sa industrya,  pero kakaiba sya. he smolders. he broods (effortlessly).he seduces (without contrivance). but there's a little boy vulnerability to him, as well.  and yes, mystery. and the way he looks at you with those soul-deep eyes.  #fan

he reminds me of keanu. the same aura. the same quiet mien. i never really noticed how magnetic he was. we've been working on this project since january, but i only got to take that second look, that lingering look, at him recently. maybe because there was a need. a need for inspiration.

week 5. and soon life is going to be verrry busy and verrry toxic, if i am to be karpintero for the rest of our scripting. at this point, yes, i need an inspiration. BADLY. DESPERATELY.

i write, and i see him in my head. to me he is not J. he is C, the character, the lead in this love story. i can fall in love with C, because he looks like J, and i feel like i know him, very well, and he embodies almost all that i ever look for in a guy (almost).

on day 3 now. need to finish this TODAY.  stress is no longer a side dish, but a main course ingested more than 3x a day. coffee has become my BFF. thank you lord, for C who looks like J. as of week 5, he is my muse, my inspiration. he loves her, the girl in our story, i feel like he can love me.

we get inspiration wherever, whenever it is available.

(happily married with a beautiful kid, but crushing on C/J doesn't make me love my hubby osobear any less. besides, he doesn't mind. he understands that at the end of the day, i end up coming home to his arms)

okay, may traces pa ng romance novel paperback writingstyle ang tono ko. back to romance novel paperback writing style again.

week 5. i wonder if i  will really have to tackle this til the end (as karpintero) on my own.




No comments: