Tuesday, August 18, 2015

my prayers for today

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for this day. I just pray for two things.

1) That I finish 3 days' worth of script by 7pm tonight -- only 3/4 into the first (pero kahit po 2 days na sarado, at masaya naman ako, pwede na po, Lord)

2) That I get a decent picture with "Clark" at the thankee party tonight (by decent, meaning, maganda naman po ang kuha ko-- siya kasi, hindi na natin poproblemahin)

Number 1 is a colossal task, but I have faith that You will help me. Give me speed and energy Lord, help me write nonstop para po matapos ko ang 2 (kung suswertehin, 3) script days tonight.

iisipin ko na lang po na yungNumber 2 would be my reward for accomplishing number 1. Please, help me accomplish number 1, Lord Jesus.

Thank you so much. You really are the Greatest!

Love,

Saffron

No comments: