Friday, March 22, 2019

work mode...

... dapat, at least. Deadline on Sunday, 60+ sequences. I really should start now. But strangely, I'm compelled to write here whenever I have a deadline. huhu.

Just to update this blog on my ketow journey. It's been 80 days, and scale says this morning that I'm 53.5 kgs. Malaki pa rin ang tiyan, pero marami nang nagsasabi na pumayat ako. Nakakainis ang malaking tiyan. huhu. IF dapat talaga, pero sa gabi ako nagugutom. Sa araw hindi ako kumakain, pero sa gabi, dapat one full meal na lang talaga, pero paano. Nagugutom ako sa gabi!

But KCKO. keep calm, ketow on. My new target weight is 48. My weight during my 20s. Dati I didn't think I could get back to that. Pero on ketow, it's possible. It might take time (1 kg every 2 weeks ang weight loss rate ko, most probably), but not impossible. 48 around 13 lbs away.

13 lbs! I'm overweight. Mahirap malagas yun. Those 13 lbs are around my torso mostly. Waist, hips, thighs. They say the fats around these parts are the hardest to lose. Isasama ko pa sana ang fat around the face, pero nagbago ang isip ko. These plumpers around my face make me look younger than my 38 1/2 years. Bwahaha. Detailed analysis itetch ng kakikayan. Sorry. But right now, my weight is the heaviest of my lightest concerns in life. Wag na tayong magdwell sa heavier concerns, dun na lang sa nakakapagpa-optimist in me.

13 lbs. I know I can do this. Today deadline, fasting ako til I can manage. They say the mind is at its most focused when your stomach is empty. So yesssss. I can do this. 15 sequences to write today.

My babygirl is Top 2 in her 3rd grade class. Congratulations my anak. You have no idea how much I miss you and I love you. I've been having meetings all week, I know, at daig mo pa nga ang tatay mo sa pag-iinterrogate sa akin sa tuwing aalis ako (saan ang meeting mo? anong oras ka uuwi? anong pagmimeetingan nyo?) but I love it that you're that way. I love it that you want to be with me. That you want to be around me, and spend time with me, and our evenings are Mama and babygirl time.  

No comments: