Thursday, May 27, 2004

and the plot thickens...

oh no. i think he's gay.
or bisexual, at the least.
i never saw that coming. i didn't sense anything from him the first time we met. was my gay-dar failing me?
why would i believe hearsay, to begin with? if one well-meaning friend told me that it would be easy for me to dismiss it. but FIVE well-meaning friends individually telling me the same thing, the same impression, that same friggin heartbreaking opinion of theirs???
i say, two or three similar opinions can be hearsay. but five...there has got to be some amount of truth in it.

so now, after posting her picture on your friendster page, you're going gay on me?! watda...?! now you're REALLY losing me, buster...haha, as if it would matter to you, right?! paksyet ka rin!

okay, relax, you're rambling, you're neuroticizing this blog page again...

hmm. it's kinda funny, you know, when i think about it. i probably hold a record for falling for the wrongest choices. well, i've never broken my personal record. i ALWAYS fall for the wrongest choices.


2 comments:

beatlebum said...

Kilala ko ba 'to? :D

saffron_blue said...

to beatlebum: i dunno. siguro nabanggit ko sya sa yo noon. :-)