Saturday, May 15, 2004

I had my first drag at hash last night. My mother would kill me if she knew...haha. Ten years ago, I would have frowned at myself, but it really is no big deal. I was with a bunch of artsy-indie kewlies and I wanted to know how it would feel. Alas, I expected too much...I thought I was gonna go through one psychedelic first time, but the closest "trip" that i got was down that 1.5 liter of Coke Light and the pizza box. Even drugs can't get to me. Only one thing does, I guess. One person....aaah!!!!! Shut up!!!!!

Two years ago I learned to smoke as an act of defiance. I was reeling from a botched-up college semi-romantic thingie, and i wanted to show the person that I was far from the girl he had known. (Akala mo ikaw lang ang marunong magbago...bugahan pa kita dyan). One year ago I think I really got into yosi to escape. From my cubicle existence, the cold gray walls surrounding me every (working) day, my disillusionment. Now I wonder what convenient rationale will I be coming up with to justify my first weed.

Lord help me.


No comments: