Monday, January 03, 2005

and so it goes

Just on the brink of a new year, my Microsoft Word program crashes. Bah humbug. Not the best way to welcome two-oh-oh-five, baby.

Why I CAN'T live without Microsoft Word on my PC:
1. It's been instrumental to the chronicling of this boring little girl's life for seven years now. I CAN'T live without my electronic diary. Not even a sounding board of a friend can have as good a memory as my PC. And this blog ain't as trustworthy, either.
2. I NEED to write to carry on a still-unfulfilled dream. That alone makes me think of nothing else. >sigh<
3. It's the only program in Windows that I am almost completely familiar with.

Owkay, enough trivialities.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, passing reader. I love New Years. Cliche'd symbolics and doomed resolutions notwithstanding. Every Tv station probably does this, but I never tire of looking back and looking ahead. I thank God for 2004. Adventure is the word for it.
FEBRUARY - Went to Clermont-Ferrand, attended my first foreign film festival, saw Paris for the foist time. What a high it was, seein the Eiffel from where we were standing.
MARCH - trained as script supervisor for my first feature film.
SEPTEMBER - went to Cebu on location for a film. Adventure of the year!
NOVEMBER - went to Baguio on location for a film. Meninggococcemia notwithstanding, it was a truly creative journey for me.

Whoa well. See ya latah. Gudda go sagow.


No comments: