Saturday, February 19, 2005

pet peeve day

today's pet peeves:
1. the nasty old dyipni driver who deliberately denied my pleas for "para" at the anonas-aurora crossing this afternoon. heck, he didn't even completely stop the jeepney as i was trying to get off. god bless you na lang manong.
2. an associate producer from one of the record companies i'm working with, who insisted on me taking the dvd copy of the mtv to makati at 2pm monday. was a bit miffed because i'd told him already that i had another meeting, so i couldn't. yet he insisted. was already quite grumpy at that time, and that was all i really needed to seethe ya know. but i didn't budge. finally he consented. thank god. bless you dude. otherwise i would have hated you til monday.
3. my bad-hair day. the second in a row.
4. my state of broke-ness. paksyet. my labor is so cheap and yet the payment still comes late. so goodbye for the meantime, taxi trips, unless it's 3 in the morning. stay away from coffee shops and restos that don't serve meals under P100.
5. the irritability that the doll-babies bring upon me. it's not worth the internal hysteria. it's not worth depression, or the tendency towards pessimism and nastiness. sigh. i hate myself.
6. myself. i'm too friggin human it's pathetic.

No comments: