Monday, June 06, 2005

ramblings on a rainy night (or why i just had to write it out of me)

* Listening to Fiona Apple's throaty lulling voice. Her fault why I had to write this entry.
* It's the french spring once again. makes me remember of one year ago. Endless rain into a Coffee Bean and Green Tea cup...endless thoughts about some erstwhile special entity (a frog prince, it would turn out). Twas raining at that time. Rain and Fiona Apple can make you just...wanna stare out the window. Ramble on and on across the universe.
* Got a shoot tomorrow for a Gary Granada music video but i'm still up. I pray it doesn't rain. I pray we finish well and on time. I pray that this will turn out to be a landmark piece. Haha! High ambitions will only break your heart, honey. But the words really all just...roll off my tongue. Meaningless, empty. My hard drive's packed with data for the next minute. i live and breathe for the now and the temporary.
* If there's one thing about high school that I regret not having gone through it's young love. Awww. At 25 I realize that I might have missed somethin there (have I?). Being in love for the first time at 25 might not be the same as being in love for the first time at 16. (so that's the hazard of working around lots of young and beautiful people in love) S'okay. I learned the truth at 17, anyway.
* The rain can do strange things to you. It can to me. Suddenly I'm happy for some reason that I refuse to admit. I don't believe in happy endings anymore. I always get a shakeup. I always get jolted and before I know it I'm on the floor crying.
* Our show's on its third week and counting. The love stories are unfolding. What's exciting about them is that they're real. That's what happens when you bring together a bunch of teenagers, put in enough stimuli for romance. Awwww...
* Hohum sleepy. My head's throbbin like mad. Gotta go to bed now if I know what's good for that landmark piece.

1 comment:

CF said...

The show is definitely getting to be exciting. hehehe! :D