Monday, November 23, 2009

3 hours to go

said na. said na.

it's my 3rd night here. done with 3 revised scripts. down to 2 and they're both looking like major work to me. and i'm in one of those bobo moments. how lucky.

nate-tense ako sa deadline. kaya di ako makaisip. i hate it when it's like that. i hate it. di ko matatapos lahat. di ako super. kung di ko kaya, malamang di ko pa panahon. bigyan nyo ko ng time to revise. a little more time, just a little more.

give me brilliance, lord. kahit momentary lang. just for this one. thank you for getting me past the 1st 3. thank you. just a little more energy and a drop of brilliance. para lumiwanag lahat. para malaman ko kung ano ang gagawin.

kasi yung dalawang susunod, kailangan ng oras. and that luxury aint affordable for me at this time. pero gusto kong mahiga at pumikit at matulog.

lord. i need a miracle. please, please help me. please.

No comments: