Thursday, October 08, 2015

Week 10

more changes, but i'm not ranting.  the longer, the better. the more surprises, the better.

one temptation i can't help but give in to: when our daughter bursts in through the door, all giggly and happy, plops down on the bed, asking me to play P vs Z with her.

and she, throwing herself all over me, saying "mama ang lambot lambot mo talaga". hahaha. kakainis. pwede bang hindi maging malambot? malambot = mataba, anak. will you lose your love for me kung mawala ang human kutson mo?

happy memory #1001--  when she bursts in through the door every morning, in her school uniform, to say goodbye to me. throwing herself at me. hugging me goodbye.

our daily convo:

me- ano kayang aaralin ni audrey ngayon sa school?
a- "A!"
me- "A" na naman?? di na umusad??

then she would giggle. like chimes, to me. chimes in the breeze, my daughter's giggle. i wonder if how long will she giggle like that. til 6 yo? 7?

kaya kahit may deadline ako.kahit nagmamadali supposedly, di ko maresist ang batang to. dahil hindi sya habang panahong ganito. i dread the time when she'd be leaving the house with just a "bye ma" and a peck on the cheek.  and be gone the entire day, and come home late at night, with the same brief reply. yung dadaan dadaanan na lang kami. yung may iba na sya buhay sa labas ng pamilya namin. :-(

of course children have to grow up. pero lagi kong sinasabi sa 5 year old na 'to-- sana kahit malaki ka na, mahal na mahal mo pa rin kami ha.  sana sweet ka pa rin.

and she'd just say yes and giggle. kahit di nya alam kung bakit ko sinasabi yon, sana subconsciously maitanim ko sa utak nya yung mensahe.

Week 10. Week 9 wasn't mine. somehow that makes me sad. yung sense of ownership, nabawasan. but we can only go solo for so long in this setup. masyadong mabilis angbuhay for slowpoke me.






No comments: