Friday, September 29, 2017

Fantasies

My fantasy these days:

Our pilot script for the current soap project, approved by the council. And our boss saying, Congratulations, maganda. 

With pilot script done, schedule is relatively lighter than sched these past four months. So I have time for the things I love. My daughter – tutoring her, being with her, taking care of her, going out with her. My family in Marikina. My cats.  Baking. Cooking. Decorating cookies.

Time with family. Finally, a beach family vacation. Doesn’t matter if we’re in the middle of the rainy season—beach vacations this time of the year are cheaper!

Palawan. By myself. With friends.

Or Batangas, or Subic with family.

Boracay with friends. I wish I could go with a friend or friends who are not busy.  Reliving my 20ish years.  Then coming back to Manila, to work life, reenergized, reinvigorated, ready to fight and work for a living again.

My other fantasy:

A writer-friend's entry to Cinemalaya getting into the finalist category. And me, directing it.

Directing my first feature film. And coming up with a good one. (di pa ako mangangahas mangarap na manalo, at least makagawa ng magandang pelikula, yung magagamit kong business card as a director, sapat na sa ngayon)

Me, making the shift to directing for TV.  And succeeding. Being away from home on taping days. (Hmm. I don’t know. right now I’m not sure if that’s what I really want for a life. Always being out there, taping. I don’t know, Lord. Kayo na po ang bahala)

My other other fantasy:

Having enough money to quit my job. And start a business.

Pag-aalaga sa business full-time. And earning lots from it. getting rich from it. might take a few years para makabawi. But I’d have 1.5 million excess money to spend for the upkeep hanggang sa makabawi nang todo.  

Getting rich from this business. Doing the things I love to do while managing the business. Enjoying life. Going on trips abroad, without having to worry about budget, or time. Europe. Japan. America—taking my parents there to visit Tita Nene!


Sigh. Lord.. money po. yun po ang gusto ko. pero ang kailangan ko.. hindi ko po lam. I just want to enjoy this life and strike a healthy balance between making a living and truly living.

My other other other fantasy:

Losing weight. 20 pounds. I swear, matutuwa ako nang todo.

No comments: