Friday, September 06, 2019

achievement unlocked...

...weight-wise. This morning I reached my initial target weight of 48 kgs. The last time I weighed 48 kilos was... I don't remember anymore. 2011, most probably. All thanks to 8 months of Keto.

Next target weight: 46 kilos/101.6 lbs. My highschool weight! Di na pwedeng bumaba dun, kasi underweight na yun. Magmumukha na kong lollipop! Hehe.  46 kilos, and a flat stomach! Para pag nagcrop shirt, hindi mako-conscious na lumabas ang bilbil sa tiyan!

How to achieve that flat stomach? I HATE exercise! I ABHOR crutches! So I just do intermittent fasting. 16 hours, to 18 hours. I've been doing it for a few days now. Next ko, 20 hours naman. So wish me luck. And btw, I'm in better health than I've ever been these past several years, I believe. I just had my physical exam, and heart is healthy. BMI is now normal. Sana pati bloodchem results ko, lumabas din na A-ok. Despite what many people believe, Keto is healthy, despite the high-fat component. Fasting is healthy, especially when it's over 20 hours. That's when autophagy--- cell-healing-- happens. And they say it gives people flat tummies. Hehe.

Ironic na nagrerestrict ako sa pagkain, pero yung kinakain ko ang sasarap. Keto is too good to be true. But it IS good. and it IS for real. It works for people like me.

Kaya sa mga doubters... no, di na po ako babalik sa dati. Masusustain ko 'to. Hopefully, for life.








No comments: