Monday, September 20, 2004

little brown sister

It's the 2oth. I'll be home in three days. I think. I hope. I wish. I miss my life, pre-Cebu. I'm such a sucker for sentimentals.

Two nights ago I learned that the River cutie is married...with two children. It doesn't show. I guess with guys it NEVER shows. You can never can tell. And while that little piece of trivia actually managed to erase this itsy-bitsy interest for, like, one day, seeing him sea-soaked in his clothes somehow....changed my mind. Haha. Weno kung may asawa't anak. I'm not out to steal anyone from anyone. Anyway, as if naman mapapansin ako nun. At my present physical state--brownie complexion, dry hair, "taong taga-production" clothes--I'm the farthest from appealing.

Dropping all my vanity rituals actually is fun. Not caring about being baked by the hot sun, not caring if I get dry skin, not caring if I look like a midget in my flat slippers and pinned up hair...I don't have to worry about myself too much...haha. Seeing those artistas get too fussy about how they look made me realize how...mundane one's existence could be if it were centered on one's outside appearance. But nonetheless...hanggang Cebu lang ito. Hanggang matapos ang shoot. Masaya pa ring magpaganda! Hahaha.

One or two shooting days more.

No comments: