Friday, September 24, 2004

postscripts from cebu...and what a little flirting can do to you

i'm home...finally. been gone for three weeks. now that i'm home i'm starting to miss cebu. hahaha.

the best thing about being in this job is that every project is an adventure. especially when it's out of town and you got a good director at the helm. my latest adventure is coming to a close. now we have postproduction to trouble ourselves with.

can't help wish that i had chosen to go by ship on the 26th, along with the rest of my co-workers. 18 hours at sea ought to be an adventure. i regret my hasty decision of planing out of cebu this morning for that reason...and then some.

i'm a bad flirt. i don't even know how to. but when i unconsciously, accidentally do it, i tend to surprise myself. hmm, marunong ka naman pala e. sana lang magamit mo sa tamang tao.

Voices from the two-way radio on a tracking scene shot across Mactan bridge:
Me: E---, E---? Come in, E---?
E: Yes, Pink? Miss mo na ko?
Me: (taken aback...but recovering) Sobra.
E: Talaga...!?

I wish I could just sleep this off. Remembering my character lapses makes me wanna sing, "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired, I know..."





No comments: