Thursday, April 24, 2008

4:49 am

actually, kelangan ko nang matulog.

dahil may kailangan akong tapusin by sunday.
dahil magsisimba kami ng mama ko tomorrow morning.
dahil pangit ang pagpupuyat (tsktsk).

yung kailangang tapusin by sunday ang umookupa sa tatlong kapat ng utak ko. i think i got it. i just have to sit on it some more. a lot, lot more.
and here i am, friggin blogging.

ewan. i'm just driven by money now.
that's why i want to finish a good one by sunday. primarily.
also because na-miss ko na rin. not my baby, but given to me. with absolute trust, in good faith.
i don't want to waste it. i don't want to let them down.
but i don't want to put pressure on me. like how i did six years ago, when they first approached me. parang nakaukit sa bato ang lahat. parang make or break. do or die.
and i would always tell myself, it has to be better than that film.

that film. naka-move on na ko e.
i've almost thrown in the towel, folks. i'm leading a different life now.
but why the hell not.

so matutulog na ko. ita-try ko.

The Secret. it's the second time i've heard someone talk about it.
now i really want to believe it.
and i want to LIVE it.
as in. complete change of mindset.
nothing but happy, positive, optimistic energy.
because that's all that i want my life to be. just like everybody else.

kaso, effort. for a pranigerzi like me.
ang hirap maging pranigerzi. napaka-colorful ng imagination.
what you imagine, will happen.

so imagine only the things you want to happen.

and i want happiness. in all aspects. for the rest of my life.

No comments: