Tuesday, February 10, 2009

diyes and good years to come

dahil sobrang uso ang 25 things about you ngayon (at tinatamad akong gumawa ng sarili kong 25 things---andami kasi), may nahalukay ako sa blog archives ko na parang ganon din.

2005 pa ito. masipag pa kong mag-blog.

10 random facts about you
1.i can stay awake through the most unholy hours. --> GANUN PA RIN. BUT WHEN I DO, I'M DEAD ASLEEP TIL 2PM THE NEXT DAY.
2.i'll never get caught wearing some sweet-girl skirt. --> SABI KO NA EH. DI DAPAT NAGSASALITA NG TAPOS. ;-)
3.i don't wear a watch. --> STILL DON'T.
4.i hate forwarded messages, unless they mean other than what they superficially mean. --> SAME SAME. BUT I DON'T THINK I WOULD STILL ENTERTAIN FORWARDED MSGS WITH, ERM, SUBTEXTS IN THEM.
5.i like taking campics of myself and our baby-on-the-house. --> THE BABY IS NOW A LITTLE MONSTER AND I HAVEN'T BEEN TAKING A LOT OF CAM PICS LATELY
6.i spend more than i should. grrr. --> OLD HABITS DIE HARD.
7.i like babies, cats, and a few select dogs. haha ihanay ba ang babies sa hayop.
--> SAME SAME. OH, AND I LIKE BEARS, TOO. THE BIG BROWN BABYISH KIND.
8.i'm thinking of having a haircut. --> I'M THINKING OF HAVING A REBOND.
9.i smoke habitually. gross out. --> AND THE GROSSING OUT GOES ON.
10. sometimes i wish i could fly. or stop time. --> I WISH I COULD DO A LOT OF MAGICAL THINGS. I HAVE SO MANY WISHES. SOBRA.


hay. nagiging senti na naman ako.
bigla kong na-miss ang 2005. at 2006. actually, 2006 was a very lucky year for me. lucky in many ways and many aspects.

i will have many more years-like-that to come. :-)

No comments: