Wednesday, August 31, 2005

old friends diary#1

Happy 25th Birthday, Kresta!
Now it's your turn to go through that limbo-esque passage into the quarter-life.
I wonder at what age are you going to get hitched. And if you would get hitched ahead of me.
Haha. Most probably yes.
Or maybe, none of us will.
We're not the Prune Sisters!

* * *

Kresta's my fellow T10ngs0n1te.
The CEO of our exclusive, solid, ever-loyal fan club of the Gay Old Man.
I was the President. There were more than 2 members, fyi. 3, to be concise.The other one, Madz, was our Secretary.
I miss those Masscomm lobby days waiting for the Gay Old Man to come out of the department and make his way across the lobby towards his car (bronze lancer, wasn't it? TNV 10sumthin? NXV 39sumthin?). Man, we lived for those moments at that time. Kresta and I. We adored this man. He was our hero. Our intellectual muse in flesh and blood.

No comments: