Friday, August 12, 2005

a week in the pseudoexistence of this particular beeyatch

Days can pass so fast I hardly remember some of them anymore. But I know I must immortalize this week...to prove that I've lived it.

Day One - Monday
• A breather from our day-long brainstorm meeting that day: a brief visit to what might just become the most popular house on local TV. It was quite homey but the vermilion walls somehow didn’t settle well with me. Makes me think of Jollibee, circa 80s. Giggle.
* Went to that far-flung place called Paranaque in the middle of the night to get my demoreel done. I'm from West of the metro so that city might as well be at the edge of the world, as far as I'm concerned. was up all night doin what i had to do and left the place on a cab at 12 noon...hohum...virtually sleepless. the hefty price of a cab from the edge of the world to home was just enough to depress me.

Day Two - Tuesday
• Been on a bad-mood streak these past two days since a certain little discovery, and i had to fight it the entire day. Maybe PMS or sumthin’--haha, talk about attributing your character lapses to your gender. Being a woman is a great excuse.

Day Three - Wednesday
• Funny how…moments that would’ve been somekind of a “milestone” (to use a friend’s term) just couldn’t elicit some form of bliss on my part. Oh well. Maybe Act Three has come. But on the same day that I realized that, I realized with some sadness that I didn’t want Act Three now. Life’s just too bland without the movie-ish twists.

Day Four -Thursday
• Highlight of day: videoke with the same group I’d been with in the past three days. I love videoke. And under particular circumstances like that one last night, came to love it even more.

Day Five - Today
• Spent the whole afternoon trying to get the work on paper. All day.
• And most probably will get some more work on paper. All night.

Day Six – Tomorrow
• More work on paper. All day and night. So the cycle goes.

Day Seven – Sunday
• Hopefully, watch two or three of the following borrowed DVDs/VCDs:
- Happy Together by Wong Kar-Wai
- The O.C. series
- Elephant by Gus Van Sant
- Amores Perros by Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu
- The Classic (a reputedly beautiful Korean film)
- Sassy Girl (ahhhh! Everyone’s been raving about it!)

Hope the rest of this week turns out to be wonderful. Hey, even not-so-sweet girls can say those kinds of things…and mean it!

No comments: