Friday, November 25, 2005

back on the opposite side...but not quite

On the other hand, there's something else that's bothering me.

It shouldn't, but it does. Because, well, these are vulnerable, susceptible times.

For the record, though, I should only remind myself why I can't/musn't.

1. I love my work too much to compromise it. Can't risk distractions.
2. I highly doubt that it would do me more good than harm.
3. I take into heavy consideration the remarkable wisdom in Sandara Park's words: (altogether now...) "Walang Sabit!"
4. And, while this might sound like getting ahead of things (that will NEVER happen anyway), i know that my mom would never approve. Ever, if ever.

Go to get to work now. We're shooting all night. Taking in just about as much coffee and sleep as I can to prepare for another day.

No comments: