Thursday, February 07, 2019

throwback thursday

May 2009:

i just want to say, thank you God.
for everything and nothing in particular.
for the work-free weekend ahead of me (knock on wood).
for work that i enjoy.
for sweet little inspirations.
for comfy real loves.
for the internet.
for those wonderful moments that i savor right after the work is done.
for my keanna.
for first vitaplus.
for my bed.
for the weather.

thank you po. i should always remember to tell you that.

February 2019:

same prayer, give or take some. (one-half lang ng weekend ang magiging work-free.. dapat one-half lang! kaya GOOO! di na ako nagva-vitaplus, at hindi na lang si keanna ang "anak" ko.

but for everything else, and more.. thank You God. kasi minsan, nakakalimutan kong magpasalamat. for the big and little things, for the constants in my life that sometimes I have come to take for granted.

Thank You. Thank You po!

one request po, Lord. Sana po matapos ko ang script kong more than 80 sequences by saturday morning. I'm barely in the 20th sequence. Lord, sana po bigyan nyo ako ng stamina, clarity of mind, bilis at focus. I'm tired of breaking promises, Lord, gusto ko nang magbago. sana Lord, just this once, maunahan ko ang work deadline ko. Please Lord.

No comments: