Thursday, October 07, 2004

beware: i'm on mushy mode today...

i miss E. i miss E so dang much.
i absolutely hate it when he treats me like an arbitrary appendage in the team, i absolutely hate it when he ignores me. but when he's pleasant towards me again, my anger dissipates. he's so easily forgiven. dammit.

i resent it when i see him being so nice and warm to River Phoenix (our semi-hunky co-worker in the audio dept), i cringe when i hear him imitate Anna Fegi's soprano (or even worse, when he utters expressions like "Ay bakla!", "Mismo." or "Potah ka!"). My rational side tells me to drop this lost cause, he's a friggin' SISTER, ya know, but there must be something really wrong with me. I don't know what's with that face that draws me to it. I don't know what's with the person, either. not everyone sees what i'm seeing, but heck. Maybe we all have our own diamonds-in-the-rough.

i'll bet on it. six months from now, i will only be laughing at this.







No comments: