Saturday, October 23, 2004

eternal sunshine...for the moment

Wow. Such a lovely day. Cool air, warm sun. Haven't had enough sleep last night, but I woke up feeling remarkably fahyn. Hmm. I just want to enjoy this moment for alllllll that it's worth.

Enjoy the moment for all that it's worth - my motto. For the moment, at least. Something made me happy last night, and I just want to relish the sunshine that's seeping through my soul right now...not think of future what-ifs, or past what-couldve-beens, or the present whys. I know what he is and it scares me, that it was another false ending again. Sya kasi e. Weirdo ang lola.

Ayoko nang mag-overanalyze, mag-intellectualize, mag-deconstruct. Ayoko na munang pag-isipan. Gusto lang munang maramdaman. Minsan mas simple ang buhay pag ganon. Pag di mo pinag-iisipan. Basta nabubuhay ka lang.

Hay. Ang ganda ganda ng araw. How I wish walang makasira. How I wish I wouldn't have to pay for this happiness later. Sana walang iyakan blues na kapalit in the future.

No comments: