Sunday, October 17, 2004

It always feels like it's the end...but it never really ends.

I hope though, that the Fwendster discovery would be the beginning of the real end. I hope it's hard enough a shakeup for me to finally start coming to my senses--you're barking up the wrong tree, girl--and move on.

Ehehe. Bakit kaya ganun. What is it with masculine gay men that draws me? It isn't like I consciously chose to be attracted to them...just happens. Most of the time I would have no idea that they're gay. And when the moment of discovery comes, it's always the same heartbreaking plunge from Cloud Nine to earth. Haha. A shrink might say that my tendency to fall for unattainable guys might mean that I subconsciously avoid the possibility of a real relationship. He might even insist that I'm probably afraid of men. Haha. Ewan.

Now I'm thinking, what would I add to his testimonial? His testimonial of me would have been sugar to the blood if I hadn't read that "about me" section ("it's time to find out what's in me...sorry, no effeminates please!). Press release lang siguro--for the sake of having something to say--but I never really thought that he would use maganda or matalino to refer to me (syempre, haba ng hair ko...keber na kung exagg o press release lang, basta nanggaling sa kanya.). Hay labs. What can I say about you?

No comments: