Monday, February 06, 2006

it's a voyeur's life from here on

life's gonna change a little drastically in the next several weeks.

i hope i would be able to adapt, adjust, and stabilize in the soonest time possible.

last night wasn't so bad. the grand welcome party flowed on smoothly. i was taken by surprise when i was told that i was going to have to stay up all night to meet an early morning script deadline. owkay. i hadn't seen that comin.

work life's lighter if you don't nurture any illusions about tv being an art of a sort. wag mo nang karirin. deadlines matter over notions of "excellence", and "perfection", dear beeyatch, is nothing but an idealist's crazy dream in this field. when you meet a deadline, you finish half the work. basta presentable, basta pasado, kung may time ka pang karirin e di go, pero don't EVER, EVER compromise the deadline over your own karirista inclinations.

isasalang na ko tonight. i'm scared, but i'm hopeful.

last night at the welcome party i was three feet away from sam milby.the first time i'd ever been that close. whew. shempre mega-text ako sa nanay ko, "i'm three feet away from sam milby!" crush ko sya.

hay. my life. an open book. i wish i could be a lot more...enigmatic. somehow it bothers me when people get third-hand information about me. i would rather that they would hear it from me, at least they'd hear MY version.

it bothers me, but it's okay. i have more important things to bother myself about.

it's crunch time. i do pray to god that my learning faculties will serve me right. somehow

No comments: