Saturday, February 04, 2006

sunset at baywalk and a hodge podge of thoughts

Baywalk at sunset. Saw that again yesterday. If I didn't have stuff to do back at Da Haus I would have hung out a li'l bit more...but alas, I was destined for Friday rush-hour traffic instead.

Fear, in this case, is a healthy emotion. It drives you, keeps you on your toes. And makes you wanna wrap up things much, much faster.

I went home at 11 pm last night. That was early, for a change, considering the past three days. It felt like 7 pm.

I was in blithe spirits.

Hay. It does that to ya, doesn't it. Like some invisible glow, emanating out of you. Kahit pagod ka, kahit puyat ka, kahit marami ka pang gagawin at marami ka pa ring iniisip. There will always be time and space for the irrational and emotional. PathetiK (with a malutong na "K" sa dulo!), but somehow it helps. Incidental and peripheral, which makes it healthy.

At this point, it's still healthy, and it's wiser to keep it healthy. If I know what's good for me.

No comments: