Sunday, July 09, 2006

so who's the romantic now

the other night someone gave me advice. about "heart" matters.
ironic, because it was like superman playing joe d' mango to lois lane.

except that there never was a romantic relationship involved between adviser and advisee.
and that superman is actually, ehem, supergirl.

hah! bad joke.

don't ask me if he's my type. i just might answer you. truthfully. and end up ruining our friendship.

maybe you're right. about life being all about risks. but i'd rather not apply that to this one. not because of how i feel about him (uhm...i might need a little more push maybe), not even because of how i feel about you (believe me, you wouldn't want to know), but because my instincts tell me that he will only end up hurting me later.

they all do. even you.

and don't even tell me i'm a cynic. i'm too romantic to be a cynic. palibhasa dreams come true for you. palibhasa nakukuha mo ang mga gusto mo. not that you're to blame for it. some people are just luckier than others.

and some are just too lovable to fade into oblivion.

nothing compares to you. i don't know why i keep singing that song whenever that person is around. maybe i do mean it.

i'd rather think that way than eventually give some son-of-a-jackal--whoever that may be--the chance to break me some godforsaken day.

No comments: