Monday, March 08, 2010

sleepless at 5 am






and it's the worst friggin' time to be sleepless. cause i have work to do during the day. lots of it.

HAY.

i love my cat. soooooo much. she came to me 2 years ago and she was a wary, detached kitten. she grew up that way and it took me a while to earn her complete trust. now i can say she totally trusts me. now i can say i'm her favorite person.

every morning when she hears my bedroom door open she runs to me and rubs herself against my legs. she's hungry, sure, and it's only my utmost pleasure to feed her. it even gives me joy, watching her eat. and before she digs into her food, she has this little ritual of rubbing against my legs first, as if to say "thank you". haha. siguro imagination ko na lang yon. pero i'd like to think that i do sense these things.

she's a quiet cat. she hardly meows. if she were a person she'd be very mahinhin. malayong-malayo ang ugali nya sa mga pusakal dito sa amin. when food is on the cat dish she's the last cat to dig in. she nibbles her food--primly, delicately. and when she walks around the house, she's a queen nonchalantly strolling around her kingdom.

oh, i just looove her. i'm oozing with love for her. she's my baby. i spoil her but it doesn't even affect her. she takes everything so seemingly casually. but she loves it when i take care of her. she loves it when i take her into my arms and carry her like a baby. she loves it when i rub her belly. she loves it when i scratch her ears. and me, i just love looking at her. just seeing my keanna makes me happy. she's a stress-reliever.

wala lang. i just feel that i have to say this now or i'll burst. haha!

No comments: