Friday, March 12, 2010

waaah

i've a flat tire. what to do with a flat tire?
vulcanize. with what?
i can't touch the smokes. i've had enough food for the night. HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE THE NIGHT WITH THIS BULK OF WORK TO BE DONE???

sige. dumagdag ka pa. naiinis na talaga ko ha. pag nagtext ka bukas ng umaga bahala ka sa buhay mo. ngayon ko kailangan ang text mo pero tinulugan mo na naman ako. NAIINIS NA TALAGA KO SA YO! TATADYAKAN NA TALAGA KITA! WHERE IT WOULD REALLY HURT!!!

ARGH. i've tried the mantra that my mother gave me. my mind is powerful...my thoughts are the keys to my power...concentrated, i can understand what i need to understand to do my work...concentrated, i can remember all that i need to remember to do my work...

three times lang ok na di ba? kailangan pa bang three thousand times para lang gumana?

WAAAAAAAH. SOS, LORD.

* * * *

i was resenting it earlier today, but i'm happy that the presentation for the new soap turned out well tonight. masaya naman sila. tinik na nabunot. ngayon isa na lang ang poproblemahin ko hanggang bukas.

No comments: