Friday, September 08, 2006

the i-post

isa pa nga. bago magbusybusyhan.

salamat zelle sa mala-Fwendster bulletin board survey na ito...

The "I" Post

I am thinking...
...of doing as much errands today as i could. like the dhl thing. and the lesbian interview thing. and the dialogue translation list thing. and the festival research thing. while the days are not busy. while i'm not required to labor for money. kasi dapat nung isang araw ko pa ginawa ang lahat ng to. pati ba naman mga ganitong maliliit na bagay nagpo-procrastinate pa ko? hala.

I said things...
...that i didn't mean. but wanted to mean. for the sake of self-preservation. which, i now realize, is just another form of cowardice. just like that much-loathed sickness called pro-crass-tination. crass coward.

I want to marry...
...someone who would complement my life, as i would his.
...someone who would be consistent and responsible yet interesting at the same time.
...someone with good genes.

I wish ...
...that i would lighten up. tall order.

I miss...
...those days when i could simply laugh at something and not give a thought to it afterwards.

I hear...
...Ricky Reyes outside proclaiming "para kang nagpa-salon!" which reminds me; a hot oil is what (bad bad) hair begs for.

I wonder...
...if i'm right to fear about certain things. lotsa things.
...if time would indeed be my ally this time.
...if i could ever make myself quit the yosi.


I regret...
...the day when i started unfurling. it became the death of (happy) me.
...not having worked on the storyline soon enough.
...the day when i would regret letting another opportunity pass.

I am ...
...a strong girl. think positive.

I dance when ...
...the mood sets in. and the timing's right. and the place is rockin'. like a gay bar on a saturday night, with the man of my dreams. or a videoke bar on a dreary night, to the tune of some boyband song. or a bonfire-lit beach with some of the happiest, most chillin' peeps i have yet to meet in my life.

I sing when...
...the mood sets in, as well. which happens all the time, except on downcast days.

I cry when ...
...i need to. physiologically and psychologically.

I am not ...
...sad. i am happy. i am happy.

I write ...
...blog entries. bulletin board surveys. stuff that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I confuse ...
...myself with overanalysis. most of the time.

I need to...
...move. now.

I should ...
...practice what i preach.

I finished reading ...
...a text message from a casual acquaintance. hay. wag na muna kayong magtext ngayon.

osha.

No comments: